Pages

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Disney freak.

So here is my elaborate plan to visit every Disney park in the world within the next decade or so.

Summer 2011: After getting owned at the World Naginata Championships, meet up with friends in Japan (who ideally speak Japanese) and head over to Tokyo Disneyland and DisneySea. Update: ended up going here at the beginning of 2010. I'm ahead of schedule :D

2011-2012: While studying abroad in London, find a group of cool kids to take a weekend trip through the Chunnel into Paris and, consequently, Euro Disney.

Eventually: Check out Hong Kong for the hell of it, and to "understand an upcoming world power" according to my roomie. Thankfully, Hong Kong Disneyland still kinda sorta sucks in its infancy so I don't have to worry about it yet.

But once they open up Disneyland in Shanghai, I just have to throw that onto my list. Damn you, Disney.

The end.


No comments: