Pages

Monday, October 5, 2009

Getting antsy

So I'm sitting here in my nice little college dorm, and I'm a little bit annoyed with the fact that I'm in a plain old chair at my plain old desk.

I want to go somewhere, far, far away. I want to live a life where I'm free to go where I choose, when I choose. But in a sense, I already do. If I truly wanted to, I could. But no... I'm too intent on getting my college degree, doing this and that in the comfort of my liberal arts college bubble. I lack the drive to leave behind these comforts to seek out adventure and see a side of the world that I could only read of in books.

But I'm stuck with my classes, my damned comfort zone, and my inability to step out. So for now, I only have my pictures to hold me off.
Float On

I'll get out of here soon enough.

No comments: