Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Click

I'm staring through a tiny little window
and I see something on the other side.
Hm. That seems interesting enough.
So I get a little bit closer,
and...hm. It is quite interesting.
I steady my hands.
Take a shallow breath. Stop.
Wait.
Click.
You're mine, interesting thing!
And then I smile,
then look at the screen,
only to realize that it looks like crap.
Damn.

(not a poem, I just thought it would be interesting to see my thought process when shooting written out)
_______________________________

bamf
This is Scott.
Scott plays "Can You Feel the Love Tonight" on his viola.
Scott is a bamf.

3 comments:

greg jones said...

dude... that's pretty damn bamf... and ur story got my hopes so high for that picture only to dash them when u said it looks like crap

Andrew said...

haha. then you know exactly how I feel at time XD

emily chang said...

i wish i was a bamf.

too bad i have no violin.