Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Philm

Just a little mini update.

My faithful negative folder has finally given in to wear-and-tear. I have since had to create a new one. But I guess it was fortunate, seeing as it forced me to go through my negatives for the first time in a long time. I have a lot of stuff I want to print in the coming weeks, so keep your eyes peeled.

Here's some that I took at a rank examination for Kendo last fall. I took my test (and passed), ran to my equipment bag, took out my Nikon, and shot a roll of Neopan to kill some time. I was quite happy with the results.
Go time.

Any dust spots are from the scanner bed. The actual print's more or less spotless.
Tools of the Trade

Ahhh...there's nothing quite like film. Digital's convenient, but there's a certain quality to black and white film that a photoshopped digital file lacks.

No comments: